Confidential Paper Destruction
With the ever present threat of ID fraud and the growing risk of corporate theft, many organisations are now looking for a more visible and immediate secure destruction solution for their confidential information.
Our on-site shredding service provides an immediate solution for our customers with an enhanced level of security. We guarantee that the confidential information will be completed destroyed on your premises with a Certificate of Destruction being issued immediately after shredding.
On-site Destruction Service
· Fully compliant to BS EN15713:2009
· All staff are security vetted to BS7858 standard
· ISO9001 accredited processes
· All vehicles are securely tracked
· Witnessed destruction of your confidential data
· Certificate of Destruction is issued immediately to confirm destruction
· All shredded paper is recycled
· A Recycling Certificate is issued confirming how much you have recycled
· You receive management information to support your own green credentials
All Paper is Recycled
Our services are designed to help our customers improve their environmental performance by ensuring that once shredded, all paper waste is recycled. The overall process is easy, cost effective and great for your environmental performance.
Paper, can account for 60-80% of the total waste produced by a typical office according to WRAP (Waste & Resources Action Programme), and being realitively simple and efficient to recycle paper, it's important that businesses employ a destruction company that recycles all paper as standard.
We collect, shred and bale the paper, which will be sent to a UK mill for conversion back into paper products.